Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product videos not working

Product videos not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jimfarg
    Participant

Hello there,

I am experiencing intermittent issues while attempting to add videos to the main product image via the “+Video” option. Despite selecting the video from my media gallery and following the procedure to save and update the product, the video does not consistently appear as intended. This issue occurs sporadically; it functions correctly with certain products, yet fails with others.

To troubleshoot, I have ensured all plugins and themes are up-to-date. I deactivated all plugins except for WooCommerce and Woodmart, and even switched to the main Woodmart theme, bypassing the child theme. Additionally, I have reset the Woodmart theme settings to their defaults. These steps were taken with both newly uploaded videos and existing ones, all yielding the same unpredictable results.

Could you please provide guidance or a solution to resolve this inconsistency? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated as I strive to ensure a stable and functional product display on our platform.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Did you try to re-create the product?

Or it happens very often even after re-creating the products?

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

jimfarg
    Participant

Exactly it happens very often and after re-creating a product. It is total random, I will say

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The issue is related to similar images, which means if your product image persists in the product gallery, it will not work, so you need to remove the duplicated image.

Recheck this product now: https://staging.theknls.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=30190&action=edit

Kind Regards

jimfarg
    Participant

So easy was it! Thanks for your time!

It worked 🙂

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Product videos not working’ is closed to new replies.