Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products (Grid or Carousel) Design not changing

Products (Grid or Carousel) Design not changing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

solarca
    Participant

The design I have chosen in my theme is show summary on hover. I have it set to inherit from theme settings but it is showing a different design. Most of the other designs seem to work but for some reason the show summary on hover is not. When I use the Woocommerce products it displays correctly but the does not meet my needs as it is not a carousel. I only have the website on my local computer so I have attached a screenshot. Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Unfortunately, I am unable to see the screenshot you attached. Please make sure that you attached the screenshot to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

solarca
    Participant

I am hovering over the last image in the screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. If you want to change the design of the grid/carousel module you need to edit the module in the design tab, select the design according to your needs and update the page.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/yVGt32g

Then Go to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS.

Best Regards.

solarca
    Participant

Thanks for they reply, I have done that but still no luck. As I said previously I can change it to the other designs but the summary on hover does not work as I would expect. It only brings up the cart icon in the top right the same as it does on the tiled design. There is no summary shown at all as shown in my previous screenshot. Are my expectations correct that it would show the summary on hover? I have chosen this options as the design for my hover on product in the theme settings and it works great. I have attached a screenshot of my product listing. Should I be seeing the same happen on my product carousel? Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. The summary on hover effect behaves differently for the product grid/carousel module carousel. Unfortunately, you could not change its behavior to be the same as the other. You can choose the other styles that better meets your
    requirements.

Best Regards.

solarca
    Participant

Ok, thank you for your help.

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Products (Grid or Carousel) Design not changing’ is closed to new replies.