Home Forums WoodMart support forum PRODUCTS NOT SHOWING

PRODUCTS NOT SHOWING

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

maria-3383
    Participant

HI
    SUDDENLY ALL PRODUCTS HAVE STOPPED SHOWING. I AM USING BOOQABLE PLUGIN AND DID NOT CHANGE ANYTHING EXCEPT UPDATE THEME WOODMART AND THIS HAPPENS?

I NEED SUGGESTION ON WHAT CAN BE WRONG?

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

maria-3383
    Participant

Can you please help me solve this problem as I ahve tested all I can with no results

Maria

Hello,

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/zbZxf03

Best Regards.

maria-3383
    Participant

YOU DID NOT FIX THE PROBLEM – CLICK ON THE PRODUCT AND ITS NOT THERE

MARIA

Hello,

Now check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache. Reactivate the plugin one by one to check which one causes the problem.

Best Regards.

maria-3383
    Participant

Can I ask what sort of idioti is this?

I need help to fix this. It is communication between Elementor and YOUR THEME which is the problem. If you had tried to check yourself you would have seen that.

So either you fix this problem or I will change my rating as I have now for third time tried to get help on this matter. For info I had 2 pcs of woodmart in my shopping cart and already bought 3 – and will not buy more if this is not fixed ASAP.

Maria

Hello,

Have you enabled any cache from the server? If yes, then please delete and disable the cache from the server and then check the site. I think the issue is because of the Booqable Rental Plugin on the site, I have deactivated that plugin but still the shortcode from the Booqable Rental Plugin is showing on the product pages.

Best Regards.

maria-3383
    Participant

No there is no cache on the site/server and as you can clearly see that this is not a Booqable rental issue as Booqable WAS NOT ACTIVE AND IS NOW DELETED AS PLUGIN AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

COMMON YOUR SUPPORT IS HORRIBLE – HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM – I HAVE DESIGNED SEVERAL HUNDREDS WEBSITES IN WORDPRESS AND BEEN DESIGNING WEBSITES SINCE 1995 !

FIX THIS AS THIS IS YOUR THEME PROBLEM

maria-3383
    Participant

I FOUND OUT IN THE END THERE IS A BUG IN YOUR HTML BLOCKS FOR MENU WHEN YOU USE XTEMOS FOR TRYING TO ADD EXTRA MEN LIST

Hello,

You have changed the WP admin login details, please share the correct/changed WP admin login details so I will forward this topic to the lead developer, he will check and solve your issue ASAP.

Best Regards.

Hello Respected Sir,

Can you please send me the login details of your site so I will forward this issue to the lead developer he will check and solve the issue on your site on an Urgent basis.

You have already changed the WP admin login details so we will not able to access the site and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)