Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products not showing in shop page

Products not showing in shop page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MarinaK1
    Participant

Hello,
    I made an ecommerce website in 3 languages and the products on the shop page are only showing on the base language (Bulgarian). It used to disappear randomly and show up back again in all the languages but then I changed the permalinks of the website and it seemed okay for a while and now it’s not. I’m attaching screen-shots. I will really appreciate the help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Have you created the products translations for all the three languages? If you have not, please create translations and check. If the problem remains, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if you still have the problem, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

MarinaK1
    Participant

Hello,
    I have translated them and I don’t have any other plugins except the ones from Woodmart theme. I need some more help and I’m sending you admin access to the website.

Hello,

Please update the theme and all the related products, then deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme exempting WPML and these ones:

CMB2
    Redux Framework
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

and check the shop page in all the languages. I have checked the shop page in all the languages and products appeared on the Russian translation, then disappeared again.

Best Regard

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)