Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products tabs Hidden sidebar doesnt work live

Products tabs Hidden sidebar doesnt work live

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ramondobma
    Participant

I am using your new function product tabs on the layout function. However, the hidden sidebar doesn’t show up when i click on description, extra information or reviews. in Elementor, by the way, it works. And when i use product tabs with the layouts: tabs, accordion, all open it work also fine live. So the problem is only the layout hidden sidebar when i go live.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

ramondobma
    Participant

Yes here you have it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will fix this bug in our next update. As a workaround, please enable the following library to be always loaded on your website https://monosnap.com/file/tlcbz8KyRCL1MLzlJtJldaXvkOeakN

Kind Regards

ramondobma
    Participant

Thanks for that it works now. However, when i click on description, information or review. I get a white line with loading…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins that are not directly related to our website’s theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your account and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

ramondobma
    Participant

Thanks for the update.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Products tabs Hidden sidebar doesnt work live’ is closed to new replies.