Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products with new label on page

Products with new label on page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Tiffanyvdhoven
    Participant

I would like to show all the product with a new label on one page. I have tried this creating a page and add products (grid or carousel) and by data source select “products with NEW label”. But the problem is that this page does not show the filters, the sort by and show x many products options that are on the product archive page.

Is there a way I can have a page styled like product archive but with all the product with new labels. Or a way i can filter for the new products in the shop sidebar?

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

Go to Theme Setting > Shop > Products labels > “New” label on products.

Go to Appearance > Widgets and add the woodmart woocommerce sort by in the shop page widget area.
    https://snipboard.io/HTvb1B.jpg

Best Regards.

Tiffanyvdhoven
    Participant

This sorts the products by date, but i would like to sort by products that have the “new label”.

Is there a way to do this?

Hello,

When you upload the new product on your site and click on the Sort by “newness”. It shows the new label product.
    https://snipboard.io/ZQ6q9J.jpg

Best Regards.

Tiffanyvdhoven
    Participant

Yes, it shows the products with the new label, but it also shows products that are recently added that don’t have the new label. I only want to show product with new label, not recent added products.

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards.

Tiffanyvdhoven
    Participant

I understand, no problem! Your theme is great quality and has some awesome features build in! I programmed some custom code to make a filter for the new label. Thank you for your help.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Products with new label on page’ is closed to new replies.