Home Forums WoodMart support forum Aprove registratie user and custumize registration form

Aprove registratie user and custumize registration form

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Vincentesa
    Participant

Hello, I would like to aprove registered users instead that the can login directly in to the shop. Also i would like to add more field in the regisration part.

Can you help me out?

Greets

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

The registration on your website is a part of the WooCommerce functionality and it doesn’t have options you are asking for. It may require some additional code customization to achieve it but it is not related to our theme.

Kind Regards

Vincentesa
    Participant

I installed an plugin how covering it. But the problem is that the theme ignores the function of the plugin. Can you help me out with this?

Greets,
    Vincent

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us some screenshots how it works with default WordPress theme and how with our theme? And what plugin did you install?

Vincentesa
    Participant

Hello iam using plugin WP members. You can find all info on https://rocketgeek.com/plugins/wp-members/docs/

The most important part is that the site disable Auto login after registration on WooCommerce. Can you help me out to do this?

Greets,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us screenshots how it should work with default theme as we asked you?

Vincentesa
    Participant

Hereby the print screen.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, please, send us your admin and FTP access so we can check what is wrong there.

Vincentesa
    Participant

Here you are.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But all those fields are displayed with our theme also https://gyazo.com/8be36338f066df4ef69d94812fb61f95

Vincentesa
    Participant

Thats correct only after the registration the user automatically login in the shop. And i installed true the plugin that after the registration to disable Auto login and then i must aprove every new registration. I was told when this function of the plugin not works that i must contact the theme holder.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So it means that with default theme it doesn’t login after registration, right? It logins only when our theme is active?

Vincentesa
    Participant

That is correct.

Vincentesa
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just tested it with default WordPress theme and it doesn’t work this way as well https://gyazo.com/896b90ba87a289e0f4ccdede8d8a1db5

Vincentesa
    Participant

And what happened when us use plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/auto-login-when-resister/ ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we didn’t have a chance to test this plugin.

Vincentesa
    Participant

I hope you can help me out with this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t have a solution for this because it is not our theme’s function. This option is a part of the WooCommerce functionality and we can’t influence here.

Vincentesa
    Participant

I got a view questions.

1. I want the same header menu bar what i have for desktop for the tablet. How can i do this?

2. On ipad view with product photos are not correct. How can i change this?

3. For the mail option on the topbar how can i adress my mail adres when i press on the envolop?

4. When i click on a logo on the bottom it doesnt work. How can i make this work that i twill go to the product brand?

5. Iam facing problems with the filter options. I send an video so you can see what goes wrong. The main thing is that after i delete all filter that i can not filter again. I must refresh the page to get it to work again. What can i do about this? this is the link: https://we.tl/BeRBXmfShP

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Unfortunately, there is no such option in our theme. We have one header layout for desktop and another for mobile and tablet devices.

2. Could you please attach a screenshot for better explanation?

3. This icon is for “share” purpose and can’t act as a contact form. It is dedicated to allow your visitors to share your website link with their friends.

4. What kind of logo do you mean?

5. You need to disable AJAX shop in Theme Settings -> Shop to fix this issue.

Kind Regards

Vincentesa
    Participant

Thanks for the above awnsers.

For point 4 i mean the brand logo’s dont work when i click on it.
    How can i sort on product id?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just checked your brands’ links and they work correctly for us. Seems that you just don’t have any products added to the brands.

Vincentesa
    Participant

1. Ok and where can i add the product brand?
    2. How can i sort on product id?
    3. How can i remove sold out round?

Vincentesa
    Participant

On product view 4 i see the cart en on product view 3 there is no cart. What can i do to change this?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Here is an article that should help you https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/how-to-setup-brands/

2. You can change your products order in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Products catalog.

3. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.onsale { display: none!important; }

4. What do you mean by product view 4 and product view 3?

Vincentesa
    Participant

1. works thanks

2. I can not find sort or filter on product id what can i do best?

3. The code doesn’t work

4. I will send example foto’s when i select view product in 3 rows i do not see the cart button. And when i select 4 rows you see the basket at the bottom.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

2. Try to reorder your products with drag & drop function in Dashboard -> Products -> Sort products.

3. Please, send us a link to the product with this label so we can check why it doesn’t work.

4. Yes, it is replaced with icon button for smaller products blocks.

Vincentesa
    Participant

2. Is there an other way to do this? This will take to long for all products.

3. http://voorbeeld5.oogvoormedia.nl/product-categorie/waterpijptabak/

4. Ok how can i get this to work?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

2. We don’t know other ways to sort products in WooCommerce.

3. Use this code

.out-of-stock.product-label{
    	display: none;
    } 

4. Sorry, what do you mean here? Please, send us a link and screenshot for better understanding.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 38 total)