Home Forums WoodMart support forum Query parameters from woodmart theme

Query parameters from woodmart theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

av_admin_1984
    Participant

Hi
    I found this type of urls that was generated with your theme and I blocked them with robots.txt files
    would you please give ma all of the query parameters that the theme will generate it?

Disallow: /*?product_cat=
    Disallow: /*?orderby=
    Disallow: /*?stock_status=
    Disallow: /*?shop_view=
    Disallow: /*?per_row=
    Disallow: /*?per_page=
    Disallow: /*?add-to-cart=
    Disallow: /*?min_price=
    Disallow: /*?max_price=
    Disallow: /*?woodmart_reviews_sorting_selec=

av_admin_1984
    Participant

look this url, it was on my google search console
    /shop/page/37/?is_onsale=1&instock=1%3Forderby%3Dpriceorderby%3Dmenu_orderorderby%3Dpopularityorderby%3Dratingorderby%3Ddateorderby%3Dpriceorderby%3Dprice-descorderby%3Dmenu_orderorderby%3Dpopularityorderby%3Dratingorderby%3Ddateorderby%3Dmenu_orderorderby%3Dmenu_orderorderby%3Dpopularityorderby%3Dratingorderby%3Ddateorderby%3Dpriceorderby%3Dprice-descorderby%3Dmenu_orderorderby%3Dpopularityorderby%3Dratingorderby%3Ddateorderby%3Dpriceorderby%3Dmenu_orderorderby%3Dpopularityorderby%3Dratingorderby%3Ddateorderby%3Dpriceorderby%3Dprice-descorderby%3Dmenu_orderorderby=menu_orderorderby=popularityorderby=ratingorderby=dateorderby=priceorderby=price-descorderby=stock

how block these urls?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

From the provided list only a few parameters are used by our theme. The URLs from the second screenshot are generated by WooCommerce and not the theme. Here is a list of custom parameters used by the theme

stock_status
    shop_view
    per_row
    per_page
    woodmart_reviews_sorting_select

Kind Regards

av_admin_1984
    Participant

Okay, what about the wishlist page? what is that query parameter?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Wishlist is a regular WordPress page with our theme’s shortcode and doesn’t need any query parameter to be displayed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)