Home Forums WoodMart support forum Question about setting up the Demo Electronics menu

Question about setting up the Demo Electronics menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    I’m trying to set the menu background like yours!
    Where is the red sofa)
    Your sofa is beyond the menu. But I don’t have (

Where and how did you install this photo?) My photo is placed differently from yours, but I set the background in the menu section, in the item
    Image settings
    Use image as.

Or should this be done through Elementor?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zondur
    Participant

Here is my attempt to set background through Elementor.
    It still doesn’t look like yours) What settings did I miss?)

Attachments:

Hello,

Here is the Electronics demo HTML Blocks xml file. Go to Tools > Import the file:

Link in the private area:
    https://uploadnow.io/f/SYsSDYp

Best Regards.

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    Have I entered the import section correctly? But I didn’t understand what I needed to choose next)) There are many options for importing)

Attachments:

zondur
    Participant

I figured out the import.
    But I still couldn’t understand how you made the sofa go beyond the boundaries of the pop-up menu. I just wanted to recreate it, but not with a sofa, but with another object, for example. But I didn’t succeed.

Hello,

This is a background image under this HTML Block.
    https://snipboard.io/DPp4tL.jpg
    So, you need to edit the Section in this HTML Block > and go to its Style tab > there you can find the Image to change as shown in above image.

Best Regards.

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    I found a place to replace the image.
    But I noticed that if we change the text in the menu, then depending on the text, and it can be larger or smaller, this affects the size of the text fields.
    And then a shift occurs and the background may not look like yours.
    I seem to have more or less figured it out. But I tried to do a test for myself and in the right column, where you have the text above the sofa, I tried to put a small banner instead of the text for the test.
    Which led to the incorrect display of the background)) The background is simply cut off beyond the scope of the opening menu window.
    I couldn’t figure out how to fix this.
    Or for example, if I want to use 3 columns for text instead of four, there is also a problem))
    Here I have attached a screenshot for you, where I left 4 columns with text.
    But if, for example, I remove the text from the last column, then the background and the markup shift.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please share the wp logins details in private content under the message area i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)