Home Forums WoodMart support forum Question: Infinite cache creation per filter

Question: Infinite cache creation per filter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

vladte4
    Participant

Hi, I have a problem. I don’t know if it’s the theme or the plugin, but I have infinite cache loading in the theme. Maybe you know how to remove it and what could be the reason. I don’t know why this happens, but they are created and the site already takes up more than 30GB . WP Rocket plugin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vladte4
    Participant

I’ll probably just replace the cache plugin with a different one and check there

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi vladte4,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Can you please confirm me back if you resolved the issue with replace plugins?

Regards,

vladte4
    Participant

Hello, I have installed W3 Total Cache. Very cool plugin, but it needs to be configured properly and I read you support WP Rocket, so I should go back to it, or can you help me configure or add support for W3 Total Cache. So that it does not cache the cart and other woocommerce dynamics.

For now, I’ll try to fix the bug with infinite caching, but after reinstalling the plugin, everything seems to be fixed. But it would be great to see support for W3 Total Cache or instructions on how to configure it correctly. Very cool plugin

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi vladte4,

For specialized assistance and potential solutions, I kindly suggest that you reach out directly to the author plugin’s support team https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/w3-total-cache/, who are better equipped to provide you with the guidance you requires.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)