Home Forums WoodMart support forum Questions About Slider, ‘About Us’ Section, and Information Block

Questions About Slider, ‘About Us’ Section, and Information Block

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sergejs
    Participant

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I want to start by complimenting you on the excellent work with the Woodmart theme. I have a few questions regarding your theme that I would appreciate your assistance with.

1. Slider Inquiry: I am currently using the Handmade demo, which I am very satisfied with. However, I would like to make a few adjustments. My first question is about the slider in the Minimalist demo. Can you please let me know if this slider is created using a separate plugin or if it is a built-in feature? I would like to know if there is a way to install this slider on my current demo.
    2. ‘About Us’ Section: On my homepage, I have a section titled “About Us.” It looks fine on a computer monitor, but on mobile devices, there is too much empty space below this section when scrolling down. How can I fix this so that the sections are displayed next to each other without unnecessary gaps?
    3. Information Block: I also have a block on my homepage that includes information about worldwide shipping, 14-day returns, 24/7 support, and our top quality. This block appears well-aligned and nice on a computer monitor, but on mobile devices, it looks a bit uneven. I would like the blocks to be aligned to the left. How can I achieve this? I could not find an option for this in the settings.

Thank you very much for your help and support. I look forward to your assistance.

Best regards,
    Sergejs

• This topic was modified 1 day ago by Sergejs.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

01. The slider you are referring to in the Minimalist demo is indeed a built-in feature of the Woodmart theme and is not created using a separate plugin.

Please follow this guide about slides.

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-create-a-slider/

02. Open your homepage in Elementor.

Switch to the mobile view by clicking on the responsive mode icon at the bottom left.

Once in mobile view, select the “About Us” section and check the padding and margin settings.

Adjust or reduce the padding/margins to remove the unnecessary gaps.

03. To align the block with information about worldwide shipping, returns, support, etc., to the left on mobile devices, you can adjust this using Elementor. Here’s how:

Open your homepage in Elementor.

Switch to mobile view by clicking on the responsive mode icon at the bottom left.

Select the block containing the information and check the alignment settings under the “Style” tab.

Best Regards

Sergejs
    Participant

Thank you very much for your previous help. Thanks to your guidance, I was able to resolve the second and third issues successfully. I truly appreciate your assistance!

Regarding the slider from the Minimalist demo, I reviewed your recommendations, but it seems a bit more complicated than expected. I was wondering if there’s any possibility to receive the demo version of this slider as a ready-to-use section, which I could then customize for my needs. This would make the process much easier.

Thank you once again for your support!

Best regards,
    Sergejs

Hello,

Navigate to Tools > Import/Export and import the file and check the slides.
    https://uploadnow.io/f/7kyX5YH

Best Regards

Sergejs
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your response and for providing the file. I downloaded it from your link, but I’m having trouble figuring out where exactly to import it. I have attached a screenshot of the window I’m seeing. Could you please confirm if this is the correct place to import the file?

If not, could you kindly guide me on how to correctly import it, as I see only a text field for input? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for your attention!

Best regards,
    Sergejs

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)