Home Forums WoodMart support forum Questions about WoodMart theme options

Questions about WoodMart theme options

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

d_ch
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to ask you the following questions about WoodMart:

1) When I select at Theme Settings — Variable products — Attribute swatches — “Grid swatch attribute to display” my Size attribute, available terms appear normally under product image but I would prefer just to show the size options without being clickable with cursor hand icon. Is it possible to disable this?

*(check my video sample attached)

2) Is it possible to show variations as separate products at Shop page? But when I click on a random variation and get inside of it to be able to select the other variations as well?

For example to have a t-shirt with 3 colors (green, yellow, blue) and show them as separate products at shop page. But when I get into green for example, to be able to select and see yellow and blue variations as well. Or when I get into yellow, to select and see green and blue options.

At Shop-> Variable products I see that you have the option “Show single variation” to show each variation as a separate product on the shop page. But I am not sure if I can see and select other variations when I get into a random variation with this option.

3) At my Appearance — Widgets — Shop page Widget Area, I have WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav with my Size attribute. On my front-end, I noticed that some of them appear Bold. Why does this happen?

*(check my screenshot attached).

Thank you in advance,
    Dimitris

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by d_ch. Reason: My video sample wasn't attached due its size and I added it via we transfer link at private content
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Yep, the below code will help you to do it, please enter the code into the “Desktop CSS” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.product-grid-item  .wrapp-swatches .wd-swatch {
        pointer-events: none;
    }

2. It is possible by using “Linked variations”, here is our documentation on how to use it: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/linked-variations/

3. Because some attributes have enabled the “Text swatch” option, therefore they look bold. In general, I suggest you enable the “Text swatch” option for each size attribute item via Products -> Attributes.

https://take.ms/80YwC

Kind Regards

d_ch
    Participant

2) It is possible by using “Linked variations”

On this case, all products must be simple and not variable right?

3) Because some attributes have enabled the “Text swatch” option

Yes I have just noticed that. Which is the purpose of enabling the “Text swatch” option for each size attribute item except the bold appearance at widgets area?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

2. Yep, products that your want to make as Linked should be as simple products.

3. By default swatches show in the dropdown but that option makes variation swatches in the “Text” style on the single product page.

Kind Regards

d_ch
    Participant

Hello Luke,

I tried your recommended snippet below in order to show the size options without being clickable with cursor hand icon:

.product-grid-item  .wrapp-swatches .wd-swatch {
    }

However the sizes are still clickable. Could you please recommend me any other fix for this?

Check my relevant screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

d_ch
    Participant

I think that the issue was fixed on my end with the snippet below:

.wd-swatches-grid {
    }

Is it correct you think?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I think this .product-grid-item .wd-swatches-grid selector will be better.

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info

Kind Regards

d_ch
    Participant

Ok thank you for your advice.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Questions about WoodMart theme options’ is closed to new replies.