Home Forums WoodMart support forum Quick Shop Default Variation

Quick Shop Default Variation

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Besir
    Participant

Hello dears,
    Good day,

How can I make the “Quick Shop” feature use the “Default Form Values” / Default Variation for variable products ?

Thanks and regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Go to Theme Settings > Shop > variable products > enable the option “Quick shop” for variable products and select the Grid swatch attribute to display.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Besir
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you for your reply,

I have it already enabled and using “on variation click” type,

But I am asking about selecting a variation by default like in product page,
    I want one of the variations to be selected by default , how can I do that ?

Thanks and regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

To set default attributes manually, first, in the WooCommerce dashboard go to Products and then click on your variable product.

Then, select Variable product from the Product data dropdown.

After that, under Variations, you have to select the Default Form Values. Those are the attributes that will be selected by default for that product
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/8z2SQVz

Best Regards.

Besir
    Participant

Hello,

Yes , it is working fine on product page , the default variations is being selected,
    I am talking about the “Quick Shop” in the Shop page ! , the default variation which is selected in the product page is not being selected in the shop page,

The link to the shop page and product page are provided int the private section below , could you please check ?

Thanks and regards,

Hello,

Sorry to say this option is working on a single product page but not on the Archive pages. You can check it with the Storefront theme. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards.

Besir
    Participant

Hello,

Quick Shop is WoodMart feature not Woocommerce,
    What I want is in “Quick shop” , is it possible to choose default variation / attribute / swatch value ?

Thanks and regards,

Hello,

As I already said in my last message this option is only working on a single product page but not on the Archive pages.

It is not possible to show the selected default variation on the archive or shop pages.

Best Regards.

Besir
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

I understand! Thank you ,

I wonder if there is a hook that can be used to achieve this ? or a code snippet maybe ?

Best regards,

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no hook or code snippet available for this. You can ask about this from Woocommerce support as well. Or may you will find any 3rd party plugin for this feature.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Quick Shop Default Variation’ is closed to new replies.