Home Forums WoodMart support forum ”Quick View” and “Quick Shop” have missing content

”Quick View” and “Quick Shop” have missing content

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

harshbnshah
    Participant

I am using WooCommerce All Products For Subscriptions plugin, but the radio buttons that appear on the single product page –
    “Purchase one time” or “Subscribe for $20.38 / month for 24 months” does not appear on any other view (for ex. quick view/quick shop).

I want it such that all the options on the single product page appear on the quick view/quick shop

And also, theres a blank yellow warning box on the bottom

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like this plugin is developed to add its custom content on the single product page only. It doesn’t have the functionality to work in quick view and quick shop as you expected.

Kind Regards

harshbnshah
    Participant

All Products options do appear in a Quick View: https://d.pr/i/4j15Tz – when I use this extension: https://woo.com/products/woocommerce-quick-view

So, if possible, can you provide some custom code to integrate it, I feel I am technically abled enough to implement my requirements if I get some assistance from you guys 🙁

Other quick view plugins have compatibility with woo plugins, I feel there’s room for us to implement it as well.

Please please please try and help me out here, this is my last hope, tried 10000 ways.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please install this Quick view plugin on your website and send us your admin and FTP access so we can check and try to help you?

harshbnshah
    Participant

The issue is that the plugin I’ve mentioned above is paid. And I would like to skip that plugin as our theme already has a quick view feature.

Still, if no luck, I will buy that plugin and let you know, is that okay?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We thought that you already tested with this plugin. We can’t guarantee that we will be able to fix this on your website. But if it works with this plugin, we could check if there are any workarounds that can be easily implemented with our theme too.

Kind Regards

harshbnshah
    Participant

Hi again,
    I bought and installed the official ‘Woo Quick View’ plugin, but it just doesnt seem to work whatsoever. Nothing happens on clicking the ‘Quick View’ button. Can you please check if this a theme conflict.

note: i have already disabled all theme specific quick views / quick shop features.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to test how it works when the default theme is activated. It might not work with WoodMart too.

Kind Regards

harshbnshah
    Participant

So, there’s no way to make it work with Woodmart?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean to make this quick view plugin work with our theme?

harshbnshah
    Participant

yes, please, nothing happens when I click ‘Quick View’. Its an official plugin by Woocommerce and I think Woodmart should have support for this 🙁

I tried with a vanilla installation of woodmart with 2 prebuild websites, this plugin does not work with Woodmart.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This plugin is not supported because we have our own quick view. But you can test how it works with the default theme.

Kind Regards

harshbnshah
    Participant

It works correctly with the default theme and I also get the Subscription radio buttons in the quick view as discussed above, which I cannot see with the woodmart Quick view.

Basically back to square one, unable to see the subscription radio buttons with woodmart quick view, but able to see them with Woo Quick View, and also Woodmart does not support Woo Quick View as you just said. So what should I do now? switch to a different theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, now we want to check your website and see why this quick view plugin works with subscription buttons. Can you provide us with admin and FTP access and keep the default theme active?

Kind Regards

harshbnshah
    Participant

Private content

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Artem Temos.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, use the Private content field to send your access to not share it with other visitors.
    And we are not able to connect to your server with provided information.

harshbnshah
    Participant

I’ve added a File Manager plugin that has full read/write access. Unfortunately I’m unable to connect via FTP myself, theres some issue with the Firewall. Please try if you can work with the File Manager on the WP Dashboard.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We don’t see the WooCommerce quick view plugin on this website now. Please, activate it and let me know so I can check.

Kind Regards

harshbnshah
    Participant

Apologies for that, have activated it and also has a file manager plugin so that you can access the necessary things. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, it doesn’t work correctly with this plugin too. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/64990ebea982623ea92a7017a4176d8d

harshbnshah
    Participant

Atleast the radio buttons were visible via this plugin :(. Can we make it work as much as possible. Anything, even the smallest improvement will mean a lot to me. 🙁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It doesn’t make sense because the plugin still doesn’t work in quick view. And it looks exactly as with our theme now https://gyazo.com/a07bd79b1cecc033a38e426d13038cf9

harshbnshah
    Participant

no, woodmart’s quick view does not even shows the 2 radio buttons 🙁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But I sent you a screenshot from your website when the WoodMart theme was activated. Check here https://gyazo.com/a07bd79b1cecc033a38e426d13038cf9

harshbnshah
    Participant

Oh okay! Can you please tell me if this is the woodmart’s quick view?
    And can you please tell me why isnt it visible on elated-yalow.77-68-118-218.plesk.page

harshbnshah
    Participant

I’ve figured out why,
    Its because of the Woo Add-ons
    the dropdowns that you see on elated-yalow.77-68-118-218.plesk.page are causing the radio buttons to not appear. If I disable that Add Ons plugin, I can see the radio buttons.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, let me know if you have any further questions on this matter.

harshbnshah
    Participant

Yes the question still remains the same, why is it happening and can we fix it? Ive only found the issue, not any solution 🙁

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know how to fix it since it is not caused by our theme. As you can see, the subscription plugin doesn’t work in quick view no matter if it is our theme or an official WooCommerce plugin.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)