Home Forums WoodMart support forum Random text appearing underlined although they are not links

Random text appearing underlined although they are not links

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

paul@qarllc.com
    Participant

Hello, we are working on a site and we are noticing on some pages that random blocks of text are showing up underlined when look at them on the frontend. When we edit it on the back end in elementor, they do not appear underlined. We have reviewed everything with those text blocks and elements and do not understand why they appear underlined when they aren’t supposed to be. I have had to switch out certain text block elements to section titles in elementor to make it look how it us supposed to. Please assist.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

paul@qarllc.com
    Participant

unfortunately I cannot at the moment and I would have to seek approval. Due to the holidays I won’t get that approval for some time and we are hoping to have this fixed beforehand. Is there another way we can proceed?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to check the Global settings of the Elementor, more detail is here: https://take.ms/8qgoq

Let me know the result.

Kind Regards

paul@qarllc.com
    Participant

I just went through them and everything is set at default for all of them on the Global Site settings on Elementor. H1-H6 and the body typograhphy settings are set at default and nothing shows underlined in the decoration tab. I was really hoping that was the solution since it was something I had not tried.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable all plugins except these ones:

Elementor or WPBackary
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce
    Enable the Parent theme

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Let me know the results.

Kind Regards

paul@qarllc.com
    Participant

I have disabled all plugins except Woodmart core, Elementor, and Woocommerce and activated another theme and switched back to the current one. The issue still shows.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please make a clone of your website and move it to the staging platform? So I can investigate the issue there.

https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-staging-environment-for-a-wordpress-site/

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

paul@qarllc.com
    Participant

I will follow up on this after the holiday break then. As we will not be able to start this process until then.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Okay, I will wait for your response.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)