Home Forums WoodMart support forum Recently Viewed Carousel

Recently Viewed Carousel

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

oguzkaraarslanweb
    Participant

Hello, with the 7.4 update, the recently displayed small layout carousel with 1 slide per view does not work on the product layout created with Elementor. Auto loop doesn’t work and the arrow keys don’t work either.

Another thing I want to ask is, is there any way other than esi to not cache the recently viewed carousel? If I exclude the cookie it skips the page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would like to request temporary admin access to the website to take a better look at the issue there.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

oguzkaraarslanweb
    Participant

OK I am sending. If you haven’t forgotten the topic.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Increase the “Sliders per view” for that “Recently viewed” HTML block: https://prnt.sc/v1uChDeDmzrE , clear the browser/website/server cache and recheck the issue.

Kind Regards

oguzkaraarslanweb
    Participant

I use single, do you understand? Single product page design is not suitable for more than 1 view.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I see that the “Update with AJAX on page load” is activated but it doesn’t work on the product page. May I disable the 3rd party plugins and enable the parent theme for testing the issue?

Kind Regards

oguzkaraarslanweb
    Participant

Yes my friend. Waiting for you.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You have activated the “Scroll per page” and “Slider loop” options for the 1-2 slides carousel, with such a configuration the carousel will not work correctly. So in your case, you need to disable the “Scroll per page” option and the issue will gone.

Kind Regards

oguzkaraarslanweb
    Participant

It didn’t get better when I turned off Scroll per page, but it did when I turned it off with Slider Loop. However, this means I cannot take advantage of the Slider Loop feature. Is there a solution to this?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yep, looks like the “Slider Loop” also should be disabled. I have contacted the team and they said that they are considering the improvement of those features in future updates.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)