Home Forums WoodMart support forum Recently Viewed Product with Cache

Recently Viewed Product with Cache

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Matteo
    Participant

Hello, I am contacting you because I have set up a carousel of “recently viewed” products. The problem is that my site is cached and the carousel does not work.

Is there a configuration or a rule in the NGinx to set up for this to work?

It is the Kinsta cache.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Matteo
    Participant

It works on my stage environment and when I am logged in as administrator. It’s a cache problem, because it was working on my internship environment and I pushed the environment to live.

Matteo
    Participant

Kinsta support thinks this is a cookie to be set as an exception in the NGinx.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So you need the name of this cookie to add it to the exception list?

Matteo
    Participant

Yes, maybe

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The cookie with recently viewed products is called woodmart_recently_viewed_products.

Kind Regards

Matteo
    Participant

Hello, I use a full-page cache but despite the option “Update with AJAX on page load” activated. It still doesn’t work. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Probably, this cookie is blocked on your server as you wrote before. Have you consulted with your hosting provider on this already?

Kind Regards

Matteo
    Participant

Yes, the cookie is in the exceptions but still does not appear.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please temporarily disable all plugins that are not related to our theme so we can check what is wrong with this?

Kind Regards

Matteo
    Participant

Done ! You can go.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the password seems to be wrong and we can’t access your dashboard.

Matteo
    Participant

Sorry

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, it works correctly on your home page now. Please, check how it works from your end https://gyazo.com/6818eb3e1ff57d64260a9c58e3d10462

Matteo
    Participant

It’s because you are connected, right? Otherwise it still doesn’t work for me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it doesn’t work in the incognito tab and we don’t see the cookie at all. So it looks like your server or some plugin still blocks this particular cookie and that is why this feature doesn’t work on your website.

Kind Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)