Home Forums WoodMart support forum Recreating “Shop” page with theme

Recreating “Shop” page with theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tcdev
    Participant

Hi,

I have a webshop with woocommerce and i’ve installed woodmart xtemos theme. Some plugin messed up my “Shop” page so i want to recreate it from scratch.
    Question 1: is it possible somehow to recreate a new shiny “Shop” page that has the woodmart theme on it?

Question 2: Can I convert this newly created “Shop” page to Elementor to avoid further problems by having an option to recover from Elememtor template? It is sakd that woodmart plugins are fully compatible with Elementor and woocommerce.

Thank you!

Hello,

You can recreate all the functional pages of Woocommerce in the Woocommerce > Status > Tools, you will find the option.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

tcdev
    Participant

Hello,

I got that option. But does that restore the woodmart theme template to the shop page? Or just re-creates a blank page with the default template? And my second question was: does that support Elementor? Can i convert woodmart theme Shop page to Elementor template?

Hello,

You can configure the shop page in the Theme Settings > Shop and also in the Theme Settings > Product Archives.

Unfortunately, the shop page cannot be imported, you will have to configure it as per your needs.

Best Regards

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)