Home Forums WoodMart support forum Rectangular image in Shop grid view

Rectangular image in Shop grid view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

beesop
    Participant

Hello, the images of my products have all rectangular format (they are captures of videos in 16:9 format). On the simple product page everything is correct, the image appears in its correct proportion. However, on the store page the image is cropped, showing a square portion of the image.

I have managed some things with CSS but the image still appears cropped. Another trick is converting each image to a square (with white bands up and down) and then using the crop function manually in each image, this way I get to “trick” the theme so that it shows a rectangular thumbnail of the whole image, however It is tedious to have to do this in each product.

Any trick or code to show the image in the original format (rectangular in my case)?

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can control your product images size and disable hard cropping in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images.

Regards

beesop
    Participant

Great as always!

PS:I am very happy with my purchase, the theme and technical support are very high level! thank you very much, I’m going to put a 5 star review right now ๐Ÿ˜‰

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you very much for your positive review!

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)