Home Forums WoodMart support forum Referral Store Credit Disappear in Cart Page

Referral Store Credit Disappear in Cart Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kevinguomail
    Participant

I apologize for not being thorough in my testing, necessitating the continuation of a previously closed topic with the same title. After updating the code in the cart page, the Referral Credit automatically appeared, leading me to believe the issue was resolved. However, later, when I removed all items from the cart and added them back, the Referral Credit should have appeared but did not.

Consequently, I switched subthemes to test this issue, changing from Furniture 2 to Shoes without altering any content, which resolved the problem. Please see the video for reference.

Therefore, I conclude that the problem lies with the Furniture 2 subtheme.

Could you please install the Furniture 2 subtheme and the plugins: AutomateWoo and AutomateWoo – Refer A Friend Add-on, then generate a Referral Credit to thoroughly test this issue? The essential action here is to add products, completely remove all items, and then re-add products to see if the Referral Credit displays correctly.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi kevinguomail,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Please note that we do not give a guarantee for full theme compatibility with all existing 3rd party plugins. Sometimes, not always, you need additionally customize the theme or plugin to make them work together.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible for the author to make the theme compatible with all the existing plugins and additional customization is outside the scope of our basic support.

Regards,

kevinguomail
    Participant

I understand that it’s not about ensuring compatibility with all third-party plugins, but rather expecting consistency across all your subthemes to facilitate seamless switching. This aligns with the purpose of having numerous prebulit available. I’m hopeful that you will address this issue in your next update, especially since it pertains to payment-related matters, which should be prioritized.
    Thanks

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi kevinguomail,

Thank you for the suggestion, I will send it to the team and they consider such functionality. Also, I suggest leaving this idea here: https://woodmart.canny.io/feature-requests , so other customers can vote for that.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)