Home Forums WoodMart support forum Registration Button is not working

Registration Button is not working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

danwasbromley
    Participant

Hi,
    Our website is live and one of my customer complaint that they are not able to register themselves. Therefore, I checked it myself and register button is not working either in Mobile view or on desktop.
    It’s like when I hover on the button it stays same and doesn’t change from cursor to pointer.
    Could you please fix this ASAP or please guide me.

Thanks!

Hello,

I have visited your site and create an account it is working fine:
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/Ct0mWgR

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

danwasbromley
    Participant

Hi there,
    I did check on my other Mobile devices after clearing cache memory but the register button couldn’t be clicked in Mobile. Please look again in Mobile view.

Thanks!

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

danwasbromley
    Participant

Hi,
    I will let you know soon.

Thanks!

Hello

Ok, I am waiting for your answer.

Best Regards.

danwasbromley
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    I tested it again and it is working now but it is not smooth like it works in multiple touch. I don’t know whether it is my mobile touch screen issue or not. If you please test from your end you will know better.
    If you think is there any issue with the theme I will send the login details later on.

Thanks!

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back. Also, please send access to the admin dashboard.

Best Regards.

danwasbromley
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    I do confirm to deactivate the plugins or to switch parent theme for the testing purpose.
    Please if you can fix this within 1 or 2 hours that is fine, Otherwise, Please undertake this any other time because we open 12pm UK time till 2am. Therefore, I don’t want my customers go away during testing.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
    Muhammad

Hello,

Please try to add the below custom CSS code in the Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Mobile CSS section:

a.btn.wd-switch-to-register {
        z-index: 99999999;
    }

Best Regards.

danwasbromley
    Participant

Hi,
    I added the above code and it is working fine now. Should I activate the rest of the plugins now.

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by danwasbromley.

Hello,

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

Yes, you can activate the other plugins now.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Registration Button is not working’ is closed to new replies.