Home Forums WoodMart support forum Relevanssi

Relevanssi

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

For Search, We are looking for Fuzzy matching: match partial words, if complete words don’t match.

For eg. We have some products with name “Ribbon” and if we search for “Ribbons” it returns No Product Found.

As the theme recommends Relevanssi – A Better Search plugin, We have enabled it but the search result page looks like blogs without add to cart. Please check the screenshot attached.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please navigate to the settings of the Relevanssi -> Indexing -> and check the “post” type.
    https://prnt.sc/MDE9sO1BL1BH

Here is a guide about the Relevanssi:
    https://www.relevanssi.com/user-manual/installing-relevanssi-and-adjusting-the-settings/

Best Regards

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

Hello,

This solution doesn’t help. the search result page of Relevanssi does not show add to cart buttons.

Please find the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

Tried uninstalling all plugins except:
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

But there is still issue of search result page with shop buttons. Please check screenshot attached.

Note: Please don’t delete anything. It is a live website!

Attachments:

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

any update

Hello,

I have found that there is no issue with the theme, this issue is related to the plugin. Please ask the plugin author support to check and solve the issue for you.

As you know Envato support policy that we only give our dedicated support for the theme related issues not for the 3rd party plugin settings and configuration issues.

Best Regards.

fazhek
    Participant

I am having this same issue which seems very unprofesional of woodmart theme team not to handle, since you recommend using Relevanssi plugin. Please let me know if this has been solved or when do you plan to?

Hello @shariffsameer.s

I have visited your site and searched for the product. In the search result the add to cart button is showing on the products.

Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/XstJR1d

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

Currently using default search not Relevanssi. I want same results using Relevanssi.

Hello,

Without a plugin the search result is working fine. When you install and plugin the search results are not working. It means it is not our theme issue. This issue is related to the plugin. Please ask the plugin author support to check and solve the issue for you.

As you know Envato support policy that we only give our dedicated support for the theme related issues not for the 3rd party plugin settings and configuration issues.

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

I have contacted Relevanssi and they have replied back by saying the following:

” I see this does produce a different layout: https://giftcitykw.com/?s=flower. Is https://giftcitykw.com/?s=flower&post_type=product the correct product layout but without the product information for each product? Based on the body classes that looks like it’s the product post type archive layout.

Anyway, Relevanssi has no control over the template: that comes from your theme. Relevanssi only provides your theme with a list of posts to display; the rest is up to the theme. I have no means of knowing what Woodmart does, and since it’s a Premium theme, I don’t have access to investigate it either. Have you tried asking Woodmart support or debugging what the theme template files do? Do you have any custom functions in place? ”

fazhek
    Participant

I have given up on trying to fix relevansi and woodmart working together. Its very weird of woodmart theme authors to ignore this big issue even though its premium theme and suggested by theme to use that search plugin in the theme settings. I started using FiboSearch and it works fine with a few theme tweaks.

Hello @shariffsameer.s and @fazhek,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and try to solve the issue on the site or give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

fazhek
    Participant

Hello @Aizaz Imtiaz Awan!
    Thank you for reply but I am in no need for help with this anymore. I started using FiboSearch plugin instead of Relevanssi.
    Have a nice day

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

i have mentioned the admin login below

Hello @shariffsameer.s,

Your previous login was the user logins not the administrator login. But now your given login details are not working also, please share the correct login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

hi it is the admin login pls check the below screenshot

Attachments:

Hello,

Still not working for me:

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

New User With New Login Details Below

Hello,

Can you please share the FTP login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue?

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

pls find below

Hello,

Please share the host address as well to login the FTP.

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

Hi
    I have requested developer for the details you asked.
    FYI
    It’s a live site so please revert any temporary change you make.
    Thank You.

Hello,

Yes sure, I will be careful.

Please share the Host address so I will get access through FTP.

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

host addressis below

Hello,

Your given FTP Logins are not working. Please see the screenshot:
    https://monosnap.com/file/W6loajfaAqpDgkfjEOWm8IApzqoLhh

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

pls find the attached file

Attachments:

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

Hi any update is it Working?

Hello,

I went to FTP, but I only see an empty folder. To investigate the problem, i need FTP access to the root folder from his site.

See Screenshot: https://monosnap.com/file/eFFD11g78KuciyAmciYiRiPJs3o55b

Best Regards.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 45 total)