Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remember me function is not working

Remember me function is not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

refa
    Participant

Hi,

I noticed an issue with remember me checkbox function. It didn’t store the login details with the cookies. I tried disabling all plugins, but it’s still the same.

Please check and resolve this issue.

Thank you,

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi refa,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I first kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and Elementor or WPBakery plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

Regards,

refa
    Participant

I tried with storefront theme, still it is not working.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi refa,

Thanks for details.

If the issue persists even after switching to a different theme, it is unrelated to WoodMart and appears that the problem you are experiencing may be related to caching https://prnt.sc/mXupy8I9dWwW. I kindly recommend you clear browser cache and any plugin caches to resolve this issue.

In additional to, you may want to consider accessing your website using a different browser that has not previously been used to visit your site.

Regards,

refa
    Participant

I also tried with a testing website, but it is not working. Could you please check and resolve this issue? I have attached the website credentials below. For FTP you can use the installed file manager plugin. Please do if you want to deactivate any theme or plugin to check the issue.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi refa,

I checked your site and the functionality is still working https://prnt.sc/LO8hfcj-u91Z

Please test on other browser to see if it works.

Regards,

refa
    Participant

Can you do it in real-time on the browser? On the console, it is showing but in real-time it is not saving.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi refa,

What does ‘real-time’ browsers mean? I tested on many browsers and the functionality worked well.

Regards,

refa
    Participant

What I meant was when I logged into the website by enabling the remember me checkbox and logout the username and password were not showing, it was showing empty. I tried with different browsers, mobiles, and systems it’s still the same.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi refa,

WoodMart does not control it by default. For specialized assistance and potential solutions, I kindly suggest that you reach out directly to the WooCommerce plugin’s support team https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce/, who are better equipped to provide you with the guidance you requires.

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)