Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove blog section on home page.

Remove blog section on home page.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

regaleimportexport
    Participant

Dear Xtemos, how can I do to remove the blog section from my home page and from all pages where it is in? My site does not need of a blog. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Simply Edit this page with Page Builder which you are using and remove this section.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

regaleimportexport
    Participant

I can’t find the blog section in my home page as you can see in the attached pictures. I am really driving to be crazy… Please help me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

regaleimportexport
    Participant

I am sending the login in the private area.
    Thank you for help!

Hello,

You have missed the admin login URL. Can you please share the WP admin login URL of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

regaleimportexport
    Participant

Requested informations in the private content

regaleimportexport
    Participant

I have seen that the section has been removed. Can you tell me what do you have done for it? I have to buy another copy of this template for another site of the same company and I will have the same problem. Thank you.

Hello,

Sorry, I have not removed this section on your site. If you have another site share the wp logins details so will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)