Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove owl carousel single product page

Remove owl carousel single product page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ggeeky
    Participant

Hello, i need to remove the carousel in the single product page that shows featured image product and gallery.

Can you please assist, i’ll attach an explaining .gif

https://imgur.com/3xkfQ8w

Hello,

You need just upload one image into the featured product image and clean the gallery field. And disable “Additional variations images” in the Theme Settings > Product page > Images

Best Regards

ggeeky
    Participant

Hello, i can’t remove the image from the featured image gallery because i need it for the shop page on mouseover effect, “Additional variations images” is already off.

I just need a way to prevent the carousel in the single product page

Hello,

There is no option to disable the carousel. We will have to hide the whole gallery.

Best Regards

ggeeky
    Participant

Ok. Lets find a Solution together please.
    is it possible to remove navigation arrows with CSS and Also prevent the swipe function?
    This is very important because as I already asked you in a topic before, the issue im having with this carousel is that if the customer swipes to the Second image (set in the product gallery) when he selects product variation he cant see update product image because the carousel doesn’t ‘reset’ to the first, updated, image. Instead, they are ‘stuck’ in the product gallery and cant see the variation image. They would have to ‘swipe back’. But honestly it isnt very intuitive.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It doesn’t work as you expect because you are using some external plugin for product variations. If you will use standard WooCommerce variations or our theme swatches, the slider moves to the first slide automatically when you select a color.

You can disable the carousel with the following CSS code

.woocommerce-product-gallery__wrapper .owl-stage {
    	pointer-events: none;
    }

.woocommerce-product-gallery__wrapper .owl-nav {
    	display: none;
    }

Regards

ggeeky
    Participant

Thank you very much Artem. That’s what I needed. Works like a charm.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)