Home Forums Basel – Premium Template Remove Sale Label

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Elise Noromit Elise Noromit 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

baselthemeuser
    Customer

We have read from your other support topics that the Sale label is affected by a plug-in. Currently, it is showing a -32%. According to some topics, there is no way to fix this.

If this cannot be fixed, how can it be hidden from the website entirely?

Private Content Hidden
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can disable the discount in percent in Dashboard -> Shop -> Product labels -> Shop sale label in percentage

http://prntscr.com/je3knc

Regards

baselthemeuser
    Customer

Currently it is set to OFF. However, the percentage is still showing on the front-end.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

If you want to hide the product label on website entirely, try to add following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings.

.product-label.onsale {
    	display: none !important;
    }

Regards

baselthemeuser
    Customer

I would prefer not to hide the product label entirely. I’d really like for it to work properly. Not sure why it is showing the -xx% number. Do you plan on having a fix for this soon? I learned that it may be a plug-in issue. If you don’t have a fix. I’ll be forced to hide it entirely.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access and FTP so that we could check the issue.

Best Regards

timvanhuik
    Customer

Hi, I am also having this problem.

I switched off: Shop sale label in percentage

But the label is stil in percentage.

Private Content Hidden

baselthemeuser
    Customer

Try to toggle it on and then off somehow mine was resolved now it is working perfectly

We are glad you have solved the issue. if you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Remove Sale Label’ is closed to new replies.