Home Forums WoodMart support forum Removing Components on Dokan Pages

Removing Components on Dokan Pages

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

yacob555
    Participant

Hi, on most I used to see “disable pre-footer” and “disable page header” but I no longer see those. I have the prefooter and title bar on some pages (most of them Dokan) and I’m not sure how to remove them.

All the Dokan pages have is the short code [dokan-dashboard], for instance, so there’s nothing to edit.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to edit this page via Dashboard -> Pages and disable these elements using our theme metabox options.

Regards

yacob555
    Participant

Thanks, I’ve done that in the past but those metaboxes currently aren’t showing as an option. This is true on shop, store list, etc. Did I do something to hide these?

I”ll include my login details if you’d like to look.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Maybe you have disabled custom metaboxes from our theme in Screen options in the right top corner when editing your page in the Dashboard -> Pages.

yacob555
    Participant

I don’t see anything that looks like it would cause it. Attached a screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It happens because you didn’t activate CMB2 plugin that is required for our theme. Go to Dashboard -> Plugins and activate it.

yacob555
    Participant

Great, thanks very much for the help on this. Sorry it was so simple and I missed it!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Removing Components on Dokan Pages’ is closed to new replies.