Home Forums WoodMart support forum Removing "return to shop" button, and removing cart messages

Removing "return to shop" button, and removing cart messages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Shaq29
    Participant

Good day, I’d like to remove the “return to shop” button that shows up when a user’s cart is empty. I’d like to just have the “your cart is currently empty” notice to remain.

Also, I’d like to remove/disable all cart-related notices/messages.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.return-to-shop{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Shaq29
    Participant

Thank you, the button has been removed.

Now how do I disable/remove “successfully added to cart” and “cart updated” notices?

Hello,

You can find the option in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Action after add to cart

Best Regards

Shaq29
    Participant

Hi sorry, by cart notices/messages I was referring to the highlighted green text and accompanying grey text and arrow that are shown in my screenshot. I want to disable/remove these messages that appear every time products are added to the cart.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I cannot reproduce this phrase. Please give step by step action how I can add a product to the cart and see it. Your site has been customized.

Best Regards

Shaq29
    Participant

I customized the site to offer a mobile-first experience. That is to say that users will have access to all the features of the site when they access it via a mobile device, while the desktop version of the site will just feature ads about the mobile experience.

To achieve the results of the screenshot, please do the following:

Step 1. Go to https://inventoury.com/sx1/

Step 2. Change the “Filter” from “Sellers” to “Marcy Mart”.

Step 3. Select the first two products in the table by clicking on their respective checkboxes in the “✓” column on the right.

Step 4. Click the “Add Items To Cart” button at the top right of the product table.

I get those “products successfully added to cart” type messages with every product I add to the cart

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.wc-product-table-controls .multi-cart-message {
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Shaq29
    Participant

Thank you so much, this worked.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)