Home Forums WoodMart support forum Request for Fixed Vertical Menu Feature on My eCommerce Website

Request for Fixed Vertical Menu Feature on My eCommerce Website

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rajavel
    Participant

Dear [Support Team / Developer’s Name],

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance in addressing an issue with the vertical menu on my eCommerce website, which is built using the WoodMart theme.

Currently, I am experiencing an issue with the vertical menu on my website. When users hover over the menu, it displays the menu options as a dropdown. However, I would like to have a fixed vertical menu where all the menu options are visible at all times without requiring users to hover over the menu.

I have browsed through the settings and options available within the WoodMart theme, but I couldn’t find a straightforward solution to achieve this fixed vertical menu behavior.

I kindly request your guidance and support in implementing this feature on my website. Whether it involves adding custom CSS code or making adjustments within the theme settings, I am open to your suggestions and instructions to achieve this desired functionality.

Please take a moment to visit my website at [Your Website URL] to assess the current menu behavior and provide specific recommendations on how to make the menu fixed with all menu options visible.

Your assistance in resolving this matter is highly appreciated, as it will greatly enhance the user experience on my eCommerce website. If you require any additional information or access to the backend, please let me know, and I will be happy to provide it.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this request. I look forward to your guidance and solution to make the vertical menu fixed on my website.

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rajavel,

You need to enable the “Open categories menu” option in the settings of the page for always showing categories. https://prnt.sc/CcbkcDIKVUv8

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)