Home Forums WoodMart support forum reset variation problem

reset variation problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

eylulgormus
    Participant

Hi there, I think there’s a bug regarding variation images. The link is attached.

I have a product with 60 variations. (I’ve changed the variation image threshold to 150 in theme settings). When I select my options (size & color) it loads the variation image fine. But when I click on “clear”, it won’t reset back to the featured product of the image. However, when I click on “click to enlarge”, the featured image shows up as expected. Somehow the firstly selected variation sticks on although the actual image loads behind.

I’ve tried experimenting with variation load method with no avail.

I don’t have any plugins installed other than woodmart core, elementor and woocommerce.

I’v tried switching to Storefont theme and it works as expected, so I guess this is a bug from woodmart.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

eylulgormus
    Participant

please find attached.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 506469. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

eylulgormus
    Participant

Many thanks for the very quick answer. It works but it partially works. The problem I’ve described above is solved, but there’s another problem. When I click on any of the size options (L, for example) the variation image changes to the first available combination. (Ash – L in the example and again when I hover over the image the product image shows up) It should only change when both options are selected. Can you please look into it too?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to disable this option for the Renk attribute in Products -> Attributes https://gyazo.com/82402b2afab0969ee5fd24db68a7b627

Kind Regards

eylulgormus
    Participant

Perfect, it works now! Thanks a lot <3

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)