Home Forums WoodMart support forum Reviews still not showing for some products

Reviews still not showing for some products

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

leardfazliu995
    Participant

Hi
    Hope you are doing well.

I asked for help before in this topic: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/reviews-are-not-showing-2/

And now some reviews are showing and some not. In the reviews tab it says reviews (0), but in reality when you click in the tab it shows the review.

Please help.
    Regards

Hello,

Could you please share the URL of the product page where you’re experiencing the issue?

Best Regards

leardfazliu995
    Participant

I informed you in private section.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards

leardfazliu995
    Participant

Hi

I deleted all plugins except “WooCommerce Stripe Gateway” i thought i might mess up my payment method so i didnt deactivate. Then i activated one by one, but no results.

Regards

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)