Home Forums WoodMart support forum Revolution Slider is working strangely

Revolution Slider is working strangely

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

lavitasarim
    Participant

Hello there.

I made the latest teme update. But now the Revolution Slider is working strangely.
    The slider on the home page works with strange movements.
    What is the reason of this?

Please help urgent?

Thanks.

Hello,

I am checking the home page and do not see a problem. Have you updated the Slider Revolution? Check how it works on some default theme.

Best Reards

lavitasarim
    Participant

Hello there.

Slider Revolution wants Purchase Code for update. Currently version 6.0.6.

Thanks.

Hello,

We have just updated the files. You can take the recent version of the plugin in the forum profile.

Best Regards

lavitasarim
    Participant

Hello there.

Plugin has been updated with the theme. However, after the update, the main screen started making silly movements on the main slide.

I need immediate help with this. Please enter my page and review the slide. Sometimes it gets faster. Sometimes it moves slowly, sometimes it moves fast.

So it’s not what it used to be.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand if our theme causes the problem. Please provide video screens in comparison if problem occur only on WoodMart

Best Regards

lavitasarim
    Participant

Hello there.

I don’t use any other theme. Don’t you notice the oddity on the slide when you enter the site?

I restored my site from backup yesterday. And in the old version everything returned to normal. However, after the update again, there was a problem on the slide.

Thanks.

Hello,

Our theme does not influence the operation of Slider Revolution. There may be two reasons: incorrect configuration or plugins conflict.

Best Regards

lavitasarim
    Participant

Hello there.

I’m investigating the cause. But my opinion stems from the new version of Slider Revolution.

Please investigate this.

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/revolution-slider-is-working-strangely/#post-134061

How do I use the update files you talking about?
    When I try to install it like an extension, I get the error that the extension already exists. !!!

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

lavitasarim
    Participant

Hello there.

I turned off some plug-ins. The theme did not turn off plugins that run smoothly with the theme.

I’ve shared manager information below.

Thank you for your interest.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have imported the initial slider from our dummy content and it works well. We can’t find what is wrong with your current slider. Just take the imported one and replace all the content with your own.

lavitasarim
    Participant

Hello there.

After our last talk, the Revolution Slider was still working badly. I’m surprised you didn’t realize that.

That’s why I restored my site from the backup before updating.

And I’m not updating right now.
    My only wish is that there is no problem in the next major update.

Please consider this topic. Since the Revolution Slider is a big change, there seems to be incompatibilities. You should ask all your customers.

When is the next major update?

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Actually, we see the problem with your slider. But as we mentioned, we imported our standard slider and it works well. So probably you made some changes with your current slider that is not compatible with the last plugin update. It is not a theme problem and you can see that it works in the same way with other themes as well.

Regards

lavitasarim
    Participant

Hello there.

Even after importing, it was malfunctioning.

You don’t realize how!

I hope this won’t be a problem in the big update.

When is the big update?

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What kind of big update do you mean? Any theme update will not affect this. It depends fully on the Revolution slider.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)