Home Forums Basel support forum Revolution Slider mobile height

Revolution Slider mobile height

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Izvorka
    Participant

Hi guys,

I hope this is not out of your scope 🙂

Is it possible to decrease the height of slider height just on mobile view?
    I know for custom grid size option but that is not the solution cause it increase/decrease just grid size, not the full-screen size.

Also inside slider settings (Revolution slider/slider/slider settings), there is an option to decrease/increase height (exeactly what I need) but it controls height on all devices (please see screenshot)…

Any info, hint will be appreciated 🙂

Great day!

I.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you are using full-screen slider that takes 100% height of the page then you can’t decrease it on mobile devices only.

Regards

Izvorka
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks for your fast answer. You rock! 🙂

As you can see in the screenshot from the previous post, there is an option for decreasing or increasing fullscreen height (negative or positive values are accepted).

Problem is: this rule is applicable to all devices, not just for desktop or mobile view.
    Works fine but if I decrease the height of slider on mobile it will be to “small” on the desktop…

Is this impossible mission to achieve? 🙂

Thanks!

Cheers!

I.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, but it works globally for all devices and we are not able to change it. This is how the Revolution Slider works. Maybe they will add some more functionality about that in the future.

Izvorka
    Participant

Okay than.
    Thank you for being responsive!
    Means a lot 🙂

Best.

I.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)