Home Forums WoodMart support forum RTL CSS file generator

RTL CSS file generator

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

emad
    Participant

Hi

I have a multi language website using WPML English and Arabic is work fine and your theme is perfect but something i did’t get’t i use CSS file generator for RTL language but is effect for all website even English language how generate RTL css only for Arabic
    i make a child theme and it has rtl.css i use it for my custom codes am not sure is effect in CSS file generator or there anther a way to do that

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Yes, the CSS generator replaces theme’s CSS files with generated one and it may be either RTL or LTR. Unfortunately, it is not possible to use CSS generator on websites that have both Arabic and English versions.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

emad
    Participant

Hi
    thank you for fast response i contact with WPML support they give me the below code

function enqueue_styles() {
         if(ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE == 'en'){ //english
              wp_enqueue_style( 'style-css', get_template_directory_uri() . "/style-.css", array(), null );
         }

if(ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE == 'ar'){ //arabic
              wp_enqueue_style( 'style-rtl.css', get_template_directory_uri() . "/css/style-rtl.css", array(), null );
         }
    }
    add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'enqueue_styles' );

function se_remove_script() {
              wp_enqueue_style( 'style-css', get_template_directory_uri() . "/style-.css", array(), null );
         }
    }
    add_action( 'wp_print_scripts', 'se_remove_script', 99 );

is working but in Arabic the RTL style and the normal one now are merge together so be become more missy am trying blocking the normal style form Arabic if you see the code can you help me or do you think this way will work?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This code has no any relation to our CSS generator. The only way to make it work correctly now is to disable the CSS generator completely. Then, our theme’s styles will be loaded and it will look well both on English and Arabic.

emad
    Participant

how i disable it? is there switch fo it ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> CSS generator and remove the file completely.

emad
    Participant

works like a charm thank you very much

emad
    Participant

that code i use

function enqueue_styles() {
              wp_enqueue_style( 'style-css', get_template_directory_uri() . '/style.css', array( 'woodmart-style' ), woodmart_get_theme_info( 'Version' ) );
         }

if(ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE == 'ar'){ //arabic
              wp_enqueue_style( 'style-rtl.css', get_template_directory_uri() . "/css/style-rtl.css", array(), null );
              wp_deregister_style( 'style-css', get_template_directory_uri() . '/style.css', array( 'woodmart-style' ), woodmart_get_theme_info( 'Version' ) );
         }
    }
    add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'enqueue_styles' );

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out.

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘RTL CSS file generator’ is closed to new replies.