Home Forums WoodMart support forum RTL fixes in theme, mismatched styles between demo and installed theme

RTL fixes in theme, mismatched styles between demo and installed theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hasan.natsheh
    Participant

Hi,
    i want instructions of how to fix theme RTL bugs that happened after selecting Arabic language,
    there is also mismatch in styles for product variation options for color and size,

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site and the product URL so I can check and give you the possible solution?

Best Regards.

hasan.natsheh
    Participant

Thank you for replying, but it is offline, on localhost, i don’t think you can access it, but it is a clean installation on latest wordpress version on PHP 7.4.33
    with arabic language, using wpbakery

Hello,

Sorry, but without checking the issue on your site, I am not able to give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

hasan.natsheh
    Participant

i will try to upload a version online, will get back to you

Ok sure. I will wait for your next message.

Best Regards.

hasan.natsheh
    Participant

Hello,

Please first you translate the product pages in RTL language or in your language then check back the product page. I think the issue is becuase of the content is still in English language.

Best Regards.

hasan.natsheh
    Participant

i have translate couple of strings like the title to check that theory, but it didn’t help, so i started editing one by one in elementor to change the text align from left to right, in order to fix it, but this will disrupt the english version so how should i do ?

Hello,

If you are using the custom layout for the product pages, then you have to create the layout in the RTL mode manually. It will not set the RTL mode or apply the RTL mode to the content that is added to the page as LTR mode.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)