Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sale badge on variable product

Sale badge on variable product

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kalogrhas
    Participant

Hello,

Theme: Woordmart Theme 7.1.
    Site: episina.gr

I have variable products on my site. When in one product have sale, the sale badge changes only on the 1st product. When you select the other models of the product the badge is the percentage its the same of the first.

As an example. I have Pump with model : 1hp – 2 hp – 3hp

1 hp has sale – 30% and 2hp has 50%

When i clicked to the button for 2 hp model the Sale badge still the same -30%

How i can fix it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience but could you please once check the mentioned concern, how it works with some default WordPress themes like Twenty Twenty Three or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Because this is Discount functionality by default comes from WooCommerce for the Sale Products.

Best Regards

kalogrhas
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

I tried it with both themes but they dont have the feature with the Sale badget as percentage.

Best Regards

Hello,

The thing is as we mentioned earlier, this Sale/Discount functionality comes from WooCommerce end and the Theme directly doesn’t influence it. For the Variable Products, the Sale Label shows the Percentage for the highest defined Discount on the available Variants and doesn’t change with the variation selection. You can confirm this from one of our Test Site product too: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/product/new-variable-product-copy/

This above Product has the highest Discount percentage of 67% and it is showing that as Label on the Product. This is how it works and right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards

kalogrhas
    Participant

Thanks for your answers!

Best Regards.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sale badge on variable product’ is closed to new replies.