Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sale, percentage discount, hot badges

Sale, percentage discount, hot badges

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

eddie
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem with the above enumerated badges! They are sometime overlapping (home page) and in the product page it’s outside the image area (on mobile it’s outside the screen).

Is there a section/customisation available for these?

I was creating my own templates before purchasing your theme, but I’ve deleted (first unbound them from any section they’ve been applied to) them before installing your theme, still your theme kept some previous customisations (for example the single product button was still keeping the previous colours)!

I guess it’s related to that, the badges too.

Thanks
    Ed

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. I will check.

Best Regards

eddie
    Participant

Hi, please find attached

Hello,

The label position is influenced by the plugins.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.woocommerce span.onsale, span.onsale {
        top: 60px;
    }

Best Regards

eddie
    Participant

I will try that css.

But, I need to mention that I have disabled most of the plugins (related to design) and there is no change!

Can you be more specific, which one of the plug-in you believe could influence it?

And the question was, your them doesn’t have any section in the config where I can define the size, colour, text, position, etc of there badges? If you don’t have, you might consider implementing it since I see there are other forum questions/issues related to this!

Thanks
    Ed

-Hello,

You can see how the badges look like on our demo without any additional plugins: https://gyazo.com/2feebe09a983a3f4f355877c1a3a6ab5

Please deactivate all these ones:
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Then activate one by one checking the problem to detect which one causes the problem.

In order to change the style of the badges please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .labels-rounded .onsale { 
    color:#ffffff; 
    background-color:#000000; 
    font-size:12px; 
    }
    /*hot*/
    body .labels-rounded .featured {
    }
    /*new*/
    body .labels-rounded .new{
    }

Best Regards

eddie
    Participant

I actually discovered that WooLentor was the plugin influencing this! I deactivated and removed it, now everything seems back to normal!

THANK YOU!

There is still 1 request remaining, please!

– How can I change the position of the badges (all) as they are interfering with some elements in my pictures? (I know I can do it choosing another layout for the template, but it’s not preferred to be honest)
    – How can I disable some badges to appear in some instances (for example is I’s like to disable the badges on the Single Product page) ?

A big thank you for the help and for all the work – I’m please so far! This Theme’s so powerful! 🙂 Well Done!

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .labels-rounded {
        top: auto;
        left: auto;
        right:7px;
    }

If you want to hide any of the icons, use the code above with display:none;, for example:

/*new*/
    display:none;
    }

By the way, New label is deactivated in the product page.

Best Regards

eddie
    Participant

excellent!

That sorted all of my issues!

I am still configuring and customising, but I hope I’ll have no other questions or at least I’ll find the answers already on your forum!

Keep up the good work, and thanks again!

Regards
    Ed

We are always happy to help, write to us when you have any issues or need help with our theme.

We would be grateful for the review on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service.

Our all team would appreciate a highly 5 stars review. Thank you in advance

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)