Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sales Label

Sales Label

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Eris Webmaster
    Participant

Hi,

We faced an issue that all the products on the shop page are with SALE! label.

I have deactivated all the labels via theme settings, but still continue to have this issue.
    I contacted to Woo support and they advised me that probably is from the theme of this issue. To figure it out, I changed the Woodmart theme to a basic storefront theme by Woo and the SALE! labels disappeared.

Please check the attachments and advise. How can I fix this issue? I have a couple of products with sale prices but not all the catalog.

Kind regards
    Erik

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Eris Webmaster
    Participant

Hi,
    Yes, I have an updated staging e-shop at: https://americancorner.gr/amc-test

Please take a look and advise.

Kind Regards

Eris Webmaster
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, use the Private content field to post your information. Also, switch off all the plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily.

Eris Webmaster
    Participant

Hi,
    I do it, and I find that a B2B plugin activates that issue.

Please, wait for me to contact to plugin’s developer and I will back to you soonest have a reply.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)