Home Forums WoodMart support forum Save changes redirects to All Settings

Save changes redirects to All Settings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lari
    Participant

Hey!

I have a problem on my website where I try to save changes inside the Theme Settings and it redirects me to the options.php Page inside the wp-admin of WordPress.

I have searched the topic and found some earlier topics on the matter and it said to deactivate the ModSecurity.

So I went to contact my Hosting provider, and he checked it and it was not the issue, he went even further and deactivated some plugins and it still did not help.

I really need your help with this issue as I can’t save anything on my website at all from the Theme Settings.

Waiting for your reply!

Best Regards,
    Lari

• This topic was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by Lari.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Lari
    Participant

Hey!

The good news I was able to overcome this issue by increasing the number of Vars inside the .htaccess file.

php_value max_input_vars 10000

I pasted it at the end of the file before the END and it worked! šŸ™‚

Thank you for your support anyway!

Best Regards,
    Lari

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Save changes redirects to All Settings’ is closed to new replies.