Home Forums WoodMart support forum Scroll-to-top Button

Scroll-to-top Button

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

mouriya.signatures1
    Participant

How do I enable a scroll-to-top button?

Hello,

Please navigate to Theme Settings >> Footer >> Settings >> Enable the button: https://ibb.co/r2bQXPH

Best Regards.

mouriya.signatures1
    Participant

The scroll-to-top button appears on the shop page but not on the home page. I would like the scroll-to-top button to be visible on the homepage as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mouriya.signatures1
    Participant

Please kindly check and let me know why it is not appearing on the homepage.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I can check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

mouriya.signatures1
    Participant

I’m sharing the credentials here; please handle them with care.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

mouriya.signatures1
    Participant

Elementor is causing the issue, but I have used that plugin to develop the home page.

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switch to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)