Home Forums WoodMart support forum search error. Result is showing but when I press enter. result is empty

search error. Result is showing but when I press enter. result is empty

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rabihnaja
    Participant

Hello I setup the full page search bar. When I type it gives me the result. but when I press enter It takes me to the results page and it says. No results found.

Note. I have relevansy activated.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rabihnaja,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to the weekend.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

rabihnaja
    Participant

shared admin access. Thank you

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rabihnaja,

Thanks for details.

I tested on my end and it worked properly. Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

rabihnaja
    Participant

Hello,

All the plugins that are currently active are crucial to the website.
    If a problem appears to be from one of the plugins. I will have to deactivate that plugin completely?

Please the error appears when you type the SKU. example 4051.
    the product shows up. if you take your mouse and press on it. takes you to the product. but if you press Enter. It takes you to the results page. where it tells you it’s not available. maybe this has something to do with relevansi?

Thank you

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rabihnaja,

Thanks for your patience.

Navigate to Settings > Relevanssi > Indexing tab > Select the post types and Taxonomies > Click on Save the options and then Build the index buttons > Clear cache and check again.

https://prnt.sc/8gNF4Xf9OVJP

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)