Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search Page problem

Search Page problem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

sokin_kageyoshi
    Participant

Hello, I have problem with the product search page. When you are try to search something from search bar , ajax results is fine. But when you click enter is not showing the same results . Just try to search the keyoword “duo” and hit enter. Also is the same if you search with sku , try sku “3582910091264”. You will see that search bar is working but when you hit enter the search page is like not working.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

sokin_kageyoshi
    Participant

Hello,
    I deactivate all the plugins and switched to parent theme and it still the same.
    Please look it.
    Thanks
    My Best Regards

Hello,

Please provide your FTP access into the private area

Best Regards

sokin_kageyoshi
    Participant

Here it is

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that this product is not searchable with the name also. We can’t find it in your shop at all and here is a screenshot. http://prntscr.com/o5lc3r

Please, check how it works with the default WordPress theme to see if it is caused by our theme or not.

sokin_kageyoshi
    Participant

Ok , but why top menu search is working fine and the search page is not ? Can you do something about it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

They have different SQL queries. The one loaded via AJAX is our theme query and it works well. But the main WordPress/WooCommerce search seems to be not working correctly.

sokin_kageyoshi
    Participant

Hi, I solved the problem. But now I want to know if the search bar is searching keywords inside product description.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

What was the problem? It looks in product description and title only.

Kind Regards

sokin_kageyoshi
    Participant

The problem caused from woocommerce stock settings . I unchecked the option that hide product out of stock and it worked for some reason. It’s weird because too many of them is instock.
    So search bar is searching description and title, and also sku that I enabled from your theme settings. Can we make it also search product category title ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but there are no other fields that it may search for in our theme and WooCommerce.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)