Home Forums WoodMart support forum Section Divider – Incorrect display

Section Divider – Incorrect display

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

postbox-007
    Participant

Hello.

I would like to use Section Divider for my homepage. I have managed that so far.

But I have the problem that sometimes black or gray lines appear around the divider. But only sometimes. This happens on desktop (normal view and explore mode) and also on mobile devices.

In the screenshot you can see the thin line that shouldn’t actually be there. The background is set to white.

Page is in maintence mode. Access:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have visited your site and not seen any gray line in your site after the section.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://snipboard.io/gkWiuN.jpg

Best Regards.

postbox-007
    Participant

Hello.
    I don’t know what the problem is. For a while, the thin lines were no longer there. Now they’re appearing again.

In the Chrome browser, when I open the page via the in-app browser on Instagram, in incognito mode and in Google’s Pagesped Insight test, the images show this.

Currently, I can only get rid of it safely by deleting the two selected section dividers from the page.

But that is not the solution. What could be the reason for these lines appearing?

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by postbox-007.
    Attachments:

Hello,

Please give me the full site access as administration, So I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

postbox-007
    Participant

See here:

Thank you.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by postbox-007.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check it now after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

postbox-007
    Participant

Hello.

What have you found?
    However, I can still see the lines. Cache is cleared. It is also still there in Incognito tabs

Attachments:

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site on the real mobile device and desktop as well.

Best Regards.

postbox-007
    Participant

Now are this …

Attachments:

Hello,

I have updated the custom CSS code now, please check it on mobile. I am sure your issue has been solved.

.homedivider.wd-row-divider {
    	margin-bottom: -1px;
    }

Best Regards.

postbox-007
    Participant

Ok, thank you.
    But wouldn’t it be better and more sustainable to fix this without additional CSS code?

postbox-007
    Participant

And here it goes again. On mobile it is gone in the normal view, but when the device is rotated horizontally, the line reappears.

I think the section divider is not working properly and a current solution is to do without it. Unfortunately.

Attachments:

postbox-007
    Participant

The whole thing doesn’t work somehow. And Desktop:

Attachments:

postbox-007
    Participant

Hello.

I have deactivated the additional admin access. Since it apparently only works with additional CSS codes, I will do without the section devider.

What also bothers me a bit: Why are mods who have admin access installing plugins in a productive website without consulting me?

Hello,

Can you please tell me which plugin I have installed on your site? I am sorry if it happens.

Best Regards.

postbox-007
    Participant

Yes. It was a Plugin Names “WP File Manager”

With this plugin, access to all files on the web server under this domain was possible. Download, upload …

Not a good feeling, how do I know that no files (e.g. archives in the “upload folder” or user data) have been downloaded ??

Hello,

I have just installed that plugin to check or remove the cache folder from the site, nothing else.

I hope you can understand it. And if you feel bad, I am sorry, I will ask you before installing any plugin on the site.

Best Regards.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)