Home Forums WoodMart support forum Select Option Button – Broken ARIA reference

Select Option Button – Broken ARIA reference

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dbsul
    Participant

After last theme update, select button for variable products, appears broken aria reference

• This topic was modified 8 months ago by dbsul.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

dbsul
    Participant

I am facing same problem after installing TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront themes. As I can see it is woocommerce problem. Is there a way to fix it with a custom code in child theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If it is a WooCommerce issue you can create an issue on their Github. They should fix this in future updates. Unfortunately, we don’t have a fix for this.

Kind Regards

dbsul
    Participant

I have checked again my website with twenty twenty – four theme activated, and problem doen not exist.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, switch to twenty twenty four theme temporarily so we can check this too.

Thank you

dbsul
    Participant

I have activated twenty twenty four theme. A you can see – aria-describedby has been removed from ‘Select Option Button.’ So there is no accessibility issue with twenty twenty four theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are testing using block theme based on Gutenberg blocks. Our theme doesn’t have Gutenberg blocks and based on standard WooCommerce templates. That is why you need to compare with Storefront theme for example.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)