Home Forums WoodMart support forum "Select Options" for variable products issue

"Select Options" for variable products issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dsl-ms
    Participant

Hi. I’m importing products using a plugin. All products are brought in correctly but on the category page instead of seeing “Select Options” when hovering over a product with variations, I see “Read More”.

The big issue is that if I go into the product in admin and do not change anything but simply click the “save changes” button on the variations tab, the problem is fixed!

I’ve added a video of this behaviour in the private content area. Can you please advise on how to get this working as intended?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

dsl-ms
    Participant

Good morning, I’ve switched themes to twenty nineteen and it’s still the same, screenshot attached

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It means that it is the way WooCommerce works. Most likely, there is something wrong with this product’s variations.

dsl-ms
    Participant

How can there be something wrong with product variations when I change nothing and I simply save to get the expected functionality?

If there is something wrong with the variations what does the save button do that isn’t already done?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Probably, the problem with the import you use. When you save the data it just actualizes the data. You need to check the product’s variations configuration. We can hardly advise you here since it is not related to the theme.

dsl-ms
    Participant

Ok fair enough, I’ve contacted the plugin author.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we have removed this image.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘"Select Options" for variable products issue’ is closed to new replies.