Home Forums WoodMart support forum Set number of products on product archive

Set number of products on product archive

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

studio.ambasador
    Participant

Hi there I’m back with another problem I try to set how many products to be listed into product archive

When I set Its only change into shop page, what if I looking to set this for product archived layout pages ?

I need to set manualy each page ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This option applies to all product archive pages, including the shop page and category pages. Try to check all the archive pages and check the issue. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

studio.ambasador
    Participant

Sorry can you review this because is no way to set globaly for each product archive

Please double check image from attachement listed below

As you can see, products must be set individualy for each product archive page

We waiting your reply !

Attachments:

Hello,

Yes, this is for only this layout. If you are using custom layout you can set the product per page variation here.

Or Navigate to Theme Settings > Product Archive > Products Grid > Products per page variations

Best Regards.

studio.ambasador
    Participant

Hi there we back again,

As you can see from image below , we set as you indicate but doesn’t work

We looking to make the change for all product archived created through woodmart

Please review

Attachments:

Hello,

If you are using the custom layout of the theme. You need to set the products per page variation from the layout, not the theme settings.

If you are using functional woocommerce pages. You need to set the products per page variation from the Theme Settings.

Best Regards.

studio.ambasador
    Participant

so just to recap

For product archive apply :
    If you are using the custom layout of the theme. You need to set the products per page variation from the layout, not the theme settings.

For shop page build from woocommerce apply :
    If you are using functional woocommerce pages. You need to set the products per page variation from the Theme Settings.

Can you confirm ?

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)