Home Forums WoodMart support forum Settings in layout are not applied (Single Product layout)

Settings in layout are not applied (Single Product layout)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

postbox-007
    Participant

I have layotproblems

I have created a layout for single products. When I click on Preview, everything is also displayed in ricjhtig.
    However, as soon as I publish the layout, these settings are taken over by the single products.

I have created two identical-looking layouts with identical settings for translations (DE and EN). I only translated the texts manually.

Even on normal pages, e.g. on the start page, settings in the Theme Elements widgets such as font size are not applied. In the preview everything is ok, as soon as I save/publish it is not displayed correctly in the browsers.

Cache and used CSS is deleted on the website via WP-Rocket. I have also deleted the browser cache and tried it in private mode.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

postbox-007
    Participant

Note: Left Screenshot is the preview, right screenshot is the Live

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I see that it works well now, here is a video – https://take.ms/rUJvT

Let me know if you have sorted this out.

Kind Regards

postbox-007
    Participant

Unfortunately not.

Please check the pages when switching to
    English.

Then the layout for EN is used. Although all settings are the same there, the font is smaller, for example.

If I update the German page, for example, it works. But not the English one.

If I then simply save the English page again, it works. But then the German one doesn’t.

postbox-007
    Participant

An explanation. I use PolyLang Pro+WooComm.

The layout specifications contain text. I have translated this text in each case. Everything else such as font size and all other settings remain the same for the respective LayOuts.

I have one layout each for the ProductArchive and the SingleProduct. Both for DE and EN

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Checked again and it looks nice on my side, please check my video – https://dropmefiles.com.ua/en/YkRGeQcxH

Try to clear the browser cache and recheck the issue. Also, send me a video with the issue from your side.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)