Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shipping fee modification

Shipping fee modification

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

vieliuzheng
    Participant

I want to modify and remove the content of the circled part, because all the products in my store are free shipping. I need to modify and cancel this prompt. Where can I set it?

vieliuzheng
    Participant

I want to modify and remove the content of the circled part, because all the products in my store are free shipping. I need to modify and cancel this prompt. Where can I set it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings -> Shop -> Free shipping bar and disable it – https://take.ms/6KNqRn

Clear the cache and check how it works.

Kind Regards

vieliuzheng
    Participant

Section Modification

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The Brands logo you can change via Products -> Attributes -> Brands -> edit each attribute and change the image here – https://take.ms/SFtAV

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Kind Regards

vieliuzheng
    Participant

Where can I modify this section?

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Send me the URL page to that banner and the admin access so I can show where you can edit it.

Looking forward to collaborating with you.

Kind Regards

vieliuzheng
    Participant

Authorized, please check, thank you

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is a video with more details on how to edit that area: https://take.ms/KSWwl

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

vieliuzheng
    Participant

How to add a comments section,

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Kind Regards

vieliuzheng
    Participant

Hello, I don\’t know what the problem is. My product details page has overlapping garbled characters in the comment section and the description section, which is the case in Picture 2, and this problem occurs on all product details pages. The normal situation is Picture 1. The comment section will not overlap with the description section. When I click \”SHOW MORE\” in the description section, it will automatically expand. Now it doesn\’t work. Can you tell me how to fix it? This is very important to me, or you can fix it directly. I have authorized your website and you can log in directly

Attachments:
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)