Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shipping method problem

Shipping method problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

liorgab001
    Participant

There is a window for selecting the distribution point to which the order will arrive that should only open when you choose this option (the second option) but when you get to the shopping cart or the payment page the window that should not be open opens even when another option is selected by default, in the video there is a demonstration of how when you get to the shopping cart the window that is not Should be open opens automatically. I tried to change the theme and the problem still exists, I know that the problem is not with your theme, but I would appreciate your help because there is no support for the plugin.

liorgab001
    Participant

Here the video:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards.

liorgab001
    Participant

I already told you in the first comment that I tried that and the problem still exists, the problem is not in the theme but I would be happy to get help 🙏🏼🙂

Hello,

You have checked with the default theme and the issue still remains. It means it is not our theme issue.
    Please contact plugin support in this regard they will guide you better.

Hope you can understand!

Best Regards.

liorgab001
    Participant

Yes I know that’s not theme issues I mentioned that in the first comment but the plugin doesn’t have support, I really will appreciate that if you can
    Try to help. I also have other website that the plugin work good if you want to compare.

Hello,

It is not our theme related. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Hope you can understand!

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)