Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shipping Option does work show up!

Shipping Option does work show up!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tradeadaptkorea
    Participant

Hi!

I am using ‘WooCommerce Amazon Fulfillment’ plugins for my shop.
    It makes all the orders be fulfilled by Amazon automatically.

I set up 3 kinds of Shipping methods such as Amazon(Amazon Fulfillment), Flat rate, and Free shipping. However, the Amazon shipping option is not shown and only the Flat rate and Free Shipping(more than $99) options are automatically shown.

I guess there is a conflict between this Woodmart theme and WooCommerce Amazon Fulfillment plugin. Please, check it for me. It is an urgent matter.

Please, check if there is a conflict between the theme and the plugin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tradeadaptkorea,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and WooCommerce plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

If the problem persists even with the default WordPress theme, it would suggest that WoodMart theme is not the cause of the issues.

In case it works with default theme, please provide me with temporary wp-admin access to Private Content area, I will take a look.

Regards,

tradeadaptkorea
    Participant

Hi,

It was okay with another theme( before. I have changed my theme to Woodmart, so now it is not working.

I left a log in information and check it from the private content.
    (I left the info again in the Extra information(visible to moderators only)
    Please, log in and check it for me.

Thank you!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tradeadaptkorea,

Thanks for sharing the details,

All WooCommerce default hooks are used in WoodMart theme.

The issue could be solved in case you’re using Custom Layouts, then use our special WooCommerce Hook element to return all WooCommerce default hooks.

Please refer to our documentation https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/custom-hooks-and-plugins-compatibility/

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

tradeadaptkorea
    Participant

Hi,
    I have checked your message.
    ” All WooCommerce default hooks are used in WoodMart theme.
    The issue could be solved in case you’re using Custom Layouts, then use our special WooCommerce Hook element to return all WooCommerce default hooks.”

I would like to ask you how to do WooCommerce default hooks. I do not have any other experience about it. Please explain it in detail, so that I can follow it.(The documents does not say any ways to follow to make it as a default setting.)

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tradeadaptkorea,

Please send temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to Private Content area, the one you provided was incorrect.

I will check this problem for you.

Regards,

tradeadaptkorea
    Participant

Hi,
    I left the login information again in the private content.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tradeadaptkorea,

Thanks for sharing details.

I switched to Default theme and the errors still occuring.

You enabled Shipping methods mapping but all are Disabled https://prnt.sc/aGfBjb9ZuA6S Please contact author plugin or Amazon Support and ask for their helps, shipping controls are out of my controls.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)